Financial Analysis / Plan Performance Review
In addition to assisting in plan administration and resolving benefit issue, our firm employs an analytic tool set that benchmarks plan performance and has a predictive modeling component that helps our clients forecast future costs and utilization. The benchmarking allows plan sponsors to understand and gauge how the fees and expenses of their specific plan related to similar employers and plans, by geographically, by industry and employee size.
The look back review is critical in constructing metrics to move forward and continually modify the plan process moving forward.
- Benchmark existing benefits and experience, plan fees and expenses
- Analyze trends and provide predictive modeling
- Review retirement plan performance and participation levels
- Design and re-design cost containment measures to positively impact future outcomes
- Construct metrics to analyze performance on a quarterly basis