As market conditions are constantly changing, our firm consistently evaluates what products are available and identifies any new options so that we can provide our clients with the best solutions available. That includes interviewing prospective insurers and evaluating company data and specifications. Our affiliation as an NFP Benefit Partner allows us to have a natural footprint as well as many preferred carrier relationships. These relationships benefit out clients in many ways from rates to benefit adjudication.
- Prior to marketing a health benefits program our firm must collect, review, and interpret all financial, claims, demographic/census, and benefit data
- Prepare customized Request for Proposals and work closely with the insurance carriers during the quoting process, which includes intensive follow up and on some occasions either meetings or conference calls with the carriers’ underwriters to discuss the specifics of the case to determine the most aggressive rate structure to support the future claims liability
- Compare & contrast submitted proposals with current programs while placing particular emphasis on benefits and financials, as well as, network access and benefits administration
- Review all funding options available such as Fully Insured, Retrospective, Minimum Premium or Self Funding
- Results of this process are presented to the client with initial recommendations