Account Management Service Team
Each of our clients has a dedicated account management team responsible for the day to day service of the account. We place a great deal of emphasis on client service at all levels from your employee experience to ease of administration on the business administration level. Our team approach to account management has given our clients an extremely high level of satisfaction and reduces our clients internal workload.
- Resolve any issues that may arise such as claims or billing issues or any other administration issues such as enrollment changes, exception requests, etc.
- Assist with plan administration and provide insurance-related guidance with any regulatory benefit topics such as Health Care Reform, COBRA, CHIPRA, Overage Dependents, HIPAA, Disability, FMLA and NJ Family Leave Act, and Medicare Part D
- Provide benefits education for employees ranging from new hire orientation meetings, new carrier implementation meetings, health fairs or a more confidential benefits question and answer session
- Online Benefits Center – our firm creates a customized, secure benefits website which provides a consolidated resource for the administration and employees to access information about their benefits program, including personalized benefit summaries, links to carriers, provider and hospital research tools, insurance and prescription glossaries, plan comparisons, carrier forms, and more
- Keep current with all legislative activity including policy and procedure updates for all lines of insurance such as medical, dental, prescription, vision, short and long term disability, life, student accident, long term care, Section 125, FSA, etc.