Health and Welfare Consulting
If your health benefits programs:
- Can improve the health status of your employees
- Help employees and their families lead long, healthy lives
- Reduce medical claims and lower the cost of your workforce, providing your company a strategic advantage
Then why don’t you:
- Manage employee health the same way you manage resource allocation or corporate spending?
- Measure and report the activities and results that will drive improvement in outcomes?
- Stop talking to employees about medical insurance and start showing them what’s in it for them?
Benecept’s Health and Welfare Consulting practice brings Fortune 100 cost management and employee benefit strategies to middle-market employers looking to do more than just react to the industry’s standard cost increases. We look for organizations that want to be better employers and strategically manage their benefit programs as not only a key to financial well-being, but also in attracting and retaining talent.
Our objective is to take employee benefits consulting from the procurement of insurance products to strategic benefit planning that can deliver long-term cost management solutions, improve employee health and productivity, and provide valuable communication resources that improve the perceived value of your benefit program.