Value Added Service Model
Do you feel as if you are getting the value, customer service, and financial results you deserve for your brokerage commission or fees? Do you feel as if your broker is truly looking out for your organization’s best interests and the best interests of your employees?
With Benecept’s uniquely integrated benefits consulting and administration outsourcing service structure, we can often help employers stretch their benefit dollars to include such services as COBRA and FSA or corporate wellness programs for what is typically paid in annual commissions for brokerage services only. Not only is this possible, it is then delivered by a single cohesive service team. Combine this with Benecept’s ability to deliver consistent, sustainable cost management strategies and you have a solution that will help you be a better employer and improve the lives of your employees.
Benecept’s Brokerage Services offers you what most other brokers to do not:
- A dedicated client service team that ensure; your questions get answered and your needs are met
- Employee benefit satisfaction survey to help you better understand what your employees are looking for in their benefit plans
- A dedicated underwriter committed to delivering the very best plan designs and rates the market has to offer
- Open enrollment support and implementation, including the facilitation of open enrollment meetings, benefit confirmation statements, and more
- Streamlined benefits administration services, including COBRA, FSA, and online enrollment
- Wellness Initiatives that can help you lead your employees to live healthier and more productive lives
- Customized benefit communications that actually improve your employees’ understanding of and value for the benefit program
- Client branded web portal